WHPOA – Rules & Regs
1. Only PAID WHPOA members and their guest are allowed to use either lake or park areas. Using the lakes or rec areas without membership is legally considered trespassing.
2. Guest not accompanied by a paid member must have a paid member’s membership card with them.
3. There are to be ABSOLUTELY NO GUNS on or near the water.
4. All swimming, water skiing is done STRICTLY AT YOUR OWN RISK. No skiing at anytime on Rainbow Lake. Water skiing only between 9:00am and 8:30pm on Lake Sherwood.
5. Boats are limited to 40MPH and will go no closer than 40 ft. to shore or docks at that speed. No speeding or dangerous maneuvers will be allowed on either lake. Violators will be subject to prosecution.
6. Powerboats must have annual stickers purchased from WHPOA on either side of the stern.
7. NO PERSONAL WATERCRAFT
8. No trotline, limb line, jug or yo yo fishing allowed.
9. Fish limits and size restrictions are according to Arkansas Game and Fish Commission. A state fishing license is required.
10. No alcoholic beverages are permitted on the lakes or in the parks.
11. No glass containers allowed on the lakes or in the park areas.
12. Signs and notices are posted for the welfare and safety of all members and guests. Please observe them.
13. The people who own lakeside lots paid the price. Their lots are private property and should not be walked across by others; this is trespassing. Use proper launching areas and parks.
14. All members have the right and duty to check persons using lakes for their paid up membership card.
15. No vehicle permitted on dams except for work purposes.
16. RAINBOW LAKE IDLE ZONE ONLY
PLEASE KEEP OUR ROADS, LAKES, AND PARKS CLEAN