News In Hardy
- Here We Go Again – Hate & Lies
- Hardy A&P Seeks Better Tourism Results
- Budget Talks Spark Heated Debate At Hardy Council Meeting
- Discovery Channel Comes To The Ozarks
- Fredamae Gamblin, of Hardy, Awarded the E. Wilson Green Award
- Hardy Mayor Clashes With Council Over Travel Expenses
- Hardy A&P Commission Launches New Website!
- Ozark Visual Art Showcase
The smallest bone in the human body is the stapes or stirrup bone located in the middle ear. It is approximately .11 inches (.28 cm) long.